*You will receive a automatic text confirmation 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment; which you will confirm so we know you're in the area. You will receive a second text around the time of your appointment (after the stylist has disinfected) telling you to come on in. At which point, we will meet you at the door. (Note - you can't reply to the second text. If there is an issue please call. If we don't answer, please leave a message.)*
*24 hours notice is required for cancellations/reschedules. In the event that you have to reschedule or cancel your appointment, we require that you notify us 24 hours in advance. If we do not receive this notification, you will be charged 50% of the cost of the scheduled appointment. No-shows or missed appointment will automatically be charged 100%.*
These are some of the changes you can expect at your next visit:
*Workstations will be spaced at least 6ft at all times.
* Work schedules will be modified to ensure reduced number of people in the salon at a given time.
*Scheduling start times will be staggered to help reduce significant client overlap awaiting check-in/out
*Clients will not be permitted to enter the building until the stylist has had sufficient time to perform all required sanitization, disinfection and PPE changes. Only guests with scheduled appointments will be permitted to enter the building
*Additional time (15-30 minutes) will be added to each appointment in order to allow stylists and support staff a sufficient amount of time to perform all required sanitization, disinfection and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) changes
*Visual markings on floors have been installed as a physical distancing guide and reminder
*Whenever possible, windows will be opened to improve ventilation
*Employees will wear face covering at all times and implement social distancing measures
*We will provide hand washing-capabilities and we will regularly sanitize high-touch areas
* All employees will have received training regarding social distancing, hygiene and PPE protocols
* We will have established thorough cleaning and disinfecting protocols in accordance with the CDC
How Do Our New Procedures Effect You?
Arriving for Your Appointment:
* Please plan to arrive alone; Only the person that has an appointment will be permitted into the salon
* Please make every effort to arrive on time; Our appointments will not be scheduled to overlap, so late arrival may result in partial service (i.e., cut but not color) or the need to reschedule your appointment
* Upon arrival, we encourage you to stay in your vehicle or somewhere close by, observing all city/state guidelines, and wait for a member of our Reception Team to text/call when we are ready to accept you for check-in. Please be sure to let us know if you prefer a call or text message when you book your appointment. In support of distancing rules and out of respect for our neighbors, we kindly ask that you do not stand in front of the salon while you wait.
* Prior to entering the salon, a member of station8 Management or Reception will meet you at the door, and you will be asked the following questions:
Do you feel ill with headache, stomach ache, dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath?
Do you live in a house where anyone has tested positive for COVID-19, has a temperature over 99°F or has been feeling ill?
* If your temperature is elevated or you answer yes to any of the above questions, you will be asked to rebook with Reception at a later date.
What to do if You’re Not Feeling Well on Your Appointment Day or days Leading up to Your Appointment
* All clients (and employees) that are feeling ill on the day of appointment or the days leading up to their appointment are asked to cancel or reschedule as soon as possible.
What to do if You Are Diagnosed with COVID-19 Following an Appointment
* All clients are required to contact station8salon as soon as possible if they are diagnosed with COVID-19 following an appointment. By scheduling an appointment at station8salon, you are agreeing to adhere to this is all other Client requirements communicated in this message
Face Masks/Face Covering
* Face coverings must be worn by everyone at all times while in the salon. Please arrive wearing a mask or face cover; over-the-ear style is preferred for both cutting and color. We will provide you with a disposable mask if you are concerned about hair color staining your personal mask
Hand Cleaning and Sanitization
* Please sanitize your hands upon entry and repeat as periodically throughout your appointment. Hand sanitizer is located throughout the salon or use soap/water provided in the restroom
Consider Touchless Payment Options
* For payment of services and retail products, ensure that you update existing payment-on-file information or provide new
To pay Stylist and Assistant gratuities, consider using Venmo or similar digital wallet; As always, stylist and assistant tips cannot be added to the service/retail product total
* For the health and safety of our Clients and Employees, we are discontinuing non-essential amenities. We ask that you limit the number of personal items that you bring with you; Client’s belongings may not be kept in the coat closet.
* If you will be requesting service(s) that differ significantly from those in the past (e.g., color change), please let us know when booking an appointment. We will be conducting phone or virtual consultations prior to your appointment whenever possible. A member of our Reception Team will be happy to schedule a 15-minute consultation for you and your stylist
* If your appointment includes processing time, consider bringing a beverage in a sealed bottle or cup and reading material
**As the Stylists will be geared in the proper PPE, we ask that you please keep conversation to a minimum**