**You will receive a automatic text confirmation 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment; which you will confirm so we know you're in the area. You will receive a second text around the time of your appointment (after the stylist has disinfected) telling you to come on in. At which point, we will meet you at the door. (Note - you can't reply to the second text. If there is an issue please call. If we don't answer, please leave a message.)**
How Do Our New Procedures Effect You?
Arriving for Your Appointment:
* Please plan to arrive alone; Only the person that has an appointment will be permitted into the salon.
* Please make every effort to arrive on time; Our appointments will not be scheduled to overlap, so late arrival may result in partial service (i.e., cut but not color) or the need to reschedule your appointment.
* Upon arrival, please have your vaccination card ready.
What to do if You’re Not Feeling Well on Your Appointment Day or days Leading up to Your Appointment?
* All clients (and employees) that are feeling ill on the day of appointment or the days leading up to their appointment are asked to cancel or reschedule as soon as possible.
What to do if You Are Diagnosed with COVID-19 Following an Appointment
* All clients are required to contact station8salon as soon as possible if they are diagnosed with COVID-19 following an appointment. By scheduling an appointment at station8salon, you are agreeing to adhere to this is all other Client requirements communicated in this message
Face Masks/Face Covering
* Face coverings must be worn by everyone at all times while in the salon. Please arrive wearing a mask or face cover; over-the-ear style is preferred for both cutting and color. We will provide you with a disposable mask if you are concerned about hair color staining your personal mask
Hand Cleaning and Sanitization
* Please sanitize your hands upon entry and repeat as periodically throughout your appointment. Hand sanitizer is located throughout the salon or use soap/water provided in the restroom
Consider Touchless Payment Options
* For payment of services and retail products, ensure that you update existing payment-on-file information or provide new
To pay Stylist and Assistant gratuities, consider using Venmo or similar digital wallet; As always, stylist and assistant tips cannot be added to the service/retail product total